Babies from 10 to 12 months
How is the development of babies from 10 to 12 months?
- Put objects in and out of boxes.
- Searches for hidden objects.
- Around 12 months, he builds towers of 2 cubes and also has more precision in his hands when manipulating objects (inserts balls into holes, rings on pins, etc.).
- Performs the upper clamp (grabs objects with thumb and index finger).
- Imitates gestures and understands the facial expressions of people who speak to him.
- Stands up on his own and remains in this position without support.
- Walks with support or even begins to take his first steps.
- Calls the adult and identifies him, and shakes his head.
- Handles his jargon or gibberish (a number of entanglements with his own intonation) with a true communicative intention.
How does it work?
We guide and accompany you in each of the stages to support the development of your baby's skills.
Receive physical and digital tools so that you have a 360° experience