Babies from 2 to 4 months
How is the development of babies from 2 to 4 months?
- Produces vowel sounds and then guttural sounds called chirps, with which it interacts with the adult.
- Moves legs alternately as if pedaling.
- Smiles in the presence of others (social smile).
- Follows brightly colored objects.
- Carries hands to the center, to his mouth.
- The palmar grasp reflex disappears and voluntary grasping begins.
- By the end of the period he develops hand-eye coordination.
- His head is becoming more firm, both in an upright position and in a prone position.
- At the end of this period, some babies go from the position lying on their backs to their stomachs and vice versa.
How does it work?
We guide and accompany you in each of the stages, so that you support the development of your baby's skills. Receive physical and digital tools so that you have a 360° experience
Personalize your purchase
$405.000 COP Regular price $450.000 COP On Sale