Babies 5 to 6 months
How is the development of babies from 5 to 6 months?
- Holds an object in each hand and always seeks to bring them to the mouth.
- Laughs out loud at a pleasant stimulus.
- Babbles by pronouncing sound combinations like ma, ta, pa.
- Tries to imitate the movements of the adult's lips and tongue.
- Easily locates a sound. Responds to being called and pays attention to conversation.
- At six months, can sit unsupported for a short time.
- Rolls from side to side and attempts to push off with feet in both tummy and back positions .
How does it work?
We guide and accompany you in each of the stages, so that you support the development of your baby's skills.
Receive physical and digital tools so that you have a 360° experience
Personalize your purchase
$49.900 COP Sold Out