Babies from 7 to 9 months
How is the development of babies from 7 to 9 months?
- Sits up without help and will go from a lying down position to a sitting position on his own.
- Begins to move by crawling, crawling or even turning until he reaches his goal.
- Stands up on his own and maintains this position by supporting himself on some object, to later move laterally.
- Reacts to sounds or words that I already understand their meaning: his name, the doorbell, the telephone, etc.
- Expresses fear and anguish at separation from the adult.
- Pronounces 3 or more syllables (mimimi, tatata, papapapa) as a response imitating a conversation by changing his tone voice.
- There is an intention to have a conversation with the adult.
How does it work?
We guide and accompany you in each of the stages, so that you support the development of your baby's skills.
Receive physical and digital tools so you can have a 360° experience