This Toolbox is ideal for babies of 2, 3 and 4 months and includes personalized support for 3 months!
At this stage your baby begins to hold his head, begins to turn, make his first sounds and begins to develop voluntary grasping and hand-eye coordination.
The be-1 Premium Toolbox - Babies of 2, 3 and 4 months It comes with everything you need to stimulate your 2, 3 and 4 month old baby from home.
You receive a box with physical and digital tools full of knowledge and activities to support your baby's development.
Our team of experts specially selected the tools, activities and songs to support your baby's development while sharing happy moments of lots of interaction.
All the "tools" were designed so that they can be used at later ages.
Learn more about this Toolbox
- Activity set: Activity sheets recommended for babies of 2, 3 and 4 months and that can continue to be carried out in later stages.
- The Little Book be-1 with development information to carry out detailed monitoring at this stage and with expert recommendations.
- Tools to carry out the activities.
- sound book
- "Jack" rattle
- Rattle Penguin Black & White
- Small Yellow Sensory Chick
- sensory snake
- Sensory Macaw
- Veil of sensations
- Set of sensations
- Set of 3 star-shaped rings (BPA Free)
- Ribbon set
- Tool-be's Music to accompany the activities. meet her here
From the Tool-be CAT Family Support Center we contact you by telephone once a month with you or the caregiver you choose, to guide you and answer your questions. We teach you how to use the tools, we monitor your baby's development and we guide you in activities you can do to continue strengthening their achievements.
Call duration is approximately 45 min - 1 hour
We listen to you, guide you and accompany you throughout the entire process!
Family Center Membership
All Tool-be content available 24 hours a day in digital format.
- Virtual stimulation classes: Weekly You can learn activities, games, developmental recommendations and different ways to use tools and songs to support your baby in all areas.
- Monitoring your baby's development: At any time, you can monitor your baby's development in all areas, including musical development.
- Weekly activity plan
- Unlimited courses with experts on topics such as:
- Breastfeeding: everything you need to know to have successful breastfeeding.
- baby care
- Food & Nutrition
- Musical initiation videos: Videos of musical initiation activities with original Tool-be and traditional songs. They include unreleased songs exclusive to the families of the program.
- Entry into the family group and the support group
- Corrected age: Activities proposed according to the corrected age for premature babies
- Ebook The Tool-be Guide book: Contains the chapters on Gestation & birth, breastfeeding, baby care, parenting and Feeding to consult at any time 7/24
Together with International Breastfeeding Consultants IBCL, we created our podcast Tool-be SOS Breastfeeding for you and your family, with the most frequently asked questions.
Find them on Spotify, YouTube, Google Podcast, Anchor and many more platforms. listen to them here
- Shipping worldwide except Mexico due to customs regulations.