18 Flashcards with real photographs of wild animals
Recommended age: +6 months
Photographs in the early years allow children to have an image of objects that is closer to reality.
With the Wild Animals Flashcards , you can play with the stories, sounds and movements of wild animals, promoting the increase of the communicative repertoire, preparing necessary elements of language development and helping your children in their body development through symbolic play .
Additionally, they have the names of the animals written in English and Spanish, so that they can be used when the baby grows and is in the reading-writing processes.
- 18 photo cards of real animals: lion, tiger, zebra, giraffe, elephant, hyena, camel, polar bear, snake, crocodile, monkey, bear, rhinoceros, wolf, kangaroo, bison, crocodile, ostrich, hippopotamus.
- Names in Spanish and English
- 1 blank drawing and writing card with erasable marker (marker not included)
- Guide with +19 activities from 6 months to 6 years, to play with children and develop skills in all areas.
Packaging usable as support for Flashcards.
- Fabric bag to protect your cards and transport them easily
- Material: Thick laminated cardboard special for the little ones
- Language: Spanish and English
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 13.5 cm