Warning signs during pregnancy
Pay attention to possible warning signs during pregnancy
If any of these symptoms appear at any time you should consult the emergency room.
immediately; They can be symptoms of diseases that put your health at risk.
and your baby's.
- Excessive weight gain, which can occur due to fluid retention
- Fever (temperature above 38°C)
- Severe and persistent headache
- Altered vision (blurred vision, seeing images as if they were flying mosquitoes or spots).
- Constantly listen to whistle sounds.
- Present uncontrollable vomiting.
- Pain in the pit of the stomach.
- Decrease or absence of fetal movements.
- Burning when urinating or foul-smelling urine.
- Vaginal bleeding.
- Bad-smelling or itchy vaginal discharge
- Fluid discharge from the vagina
- Marked swelling of the hands, feet, or face