Breast Milk Storage Glass Bottle Set
Take care of your breast milk bank at home, storing it in safe glass containers, free of toxic substances, reusable, easy to sterilize and friendly to the environment.
- 4 jars of 4 oz (113 ml) in glass, with measurement marking and plastic lid free of bisphenols BPA (non-toxic)
- 12 Erasable and reusable bottle marking stickers
- safe containers, free of toxic substances, reusable, easy to sterilize and friendly to the environment.
- In food-grade glass material, which preserves the original properties of breast milk and protects it against external agents.
- Marking of measurements in ounces (oz) and milliliters (ml) with oven-cured vitrifiable pigments, which are not erased by washing or the sterilization process.
- The wide mouth of the jars facilitates the storage of milk and the washing of the jar.
- The screw cap is ideal for preventing liquids from dripping.
- The stickers are moisture resistant and also erasable so they can be reused
Indications of use
Use the marker included in the Breastmilk Storage and Transport Kit to mark the bottles with your name, date of expression, and amount of milk expressed. In this way you differentiate the oldest milk to give priority to consumption and if you are in your workplace, you identify your milk from the milk of other mothers who also express in the lactation rooms.
To reuse the stickers, use an alcohol swab to erase the old marking. This way you can put a new marking on your new expressed milk.