Breast Milk Storage Glass Bottle Set
Take care of your breast milk bank at home, storing it in safe glass containers, free of toxic substances, reusable, easy to sterilize and friendly to the environment.
- 4 jars of 4 oz (113 ml) in glass, with measurement marking and plastic lid free of bisphenols BPA (non-toxic)
- 12 Erasable and reusable bottle marking stickers
- safe containers, free of toxic substances, reusable, easy to sterilize and friendly to the environment.
- In food-grade glass material, which preserves the original properties of breast milk and protects it against external agents.
- Marking of measurements in ounces (oz) and milliliters (ml) with oven-cured vitrifiable pigments, which are not erased by washing or the sterilization process.
- The wide mouth of the jars facilitates the storage of milk and the washing of the jar.
- The screw cap is ideal for preventing liquids from dripping.
- The stickers are moisture resistant and also erasable so they can be reused
Indications of use
Use the marker included in the Breastmilk Storage and Transport Kit to mark the bottles with your name, date of expression, and amount of milk expressed. In this way you differentiate the oldest milk to give priority to consumption and if you are in your workplace, you identify your milk from the milk of other mothers who also express in the lactation rooms.
To reuse the stickers, use an alcohol swab to erase the old marking. This way you can put a new marking on your new expressed milk.
Tool-be de Colombia SAS. From its website www.tool-be.com , it carries out shipments throughout Colombia and internationally through FedEx, which guarantees security, coverage and quality of service.
Dispatch time: The delivery time of the products is approximately 2 to 3 business days in Medellin and the metropolitan area, 5 to 6 business days in the national territory and 8 to 15 business days in international shipments depending on the destination. This time is counted after dispatch.
For purchases in Medellín or the Borrá Valley, we offer the option to pick up the products directly at the Tool-be HAUS Medellín headquarters located at Carrera 47B # 17A sur 42. Office Hours: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m., Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The promise of delivery begins with the approval of the payment, which is carried out by the bank, which carries out several assurance processes to confirm the veracity of the purchase; these times vary according to the bank and are completely out of the responsibility of Tool-be de Colombia SAS . Once the bank has approved the payment, the established delivery time begins.
It is important to bear in mind that if the payment of the purchase is confirmed from Monday to Friday, the first business day is the day on which the payment confirmation is received and from that day the delivery time begins to count, but if the payment is confirmed on Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the delivery time starts counting from the next business day after payment confirmation.