The good nutrition and nutrition of children depends on and begins with the good nutrition of the pregnant mother, the nursing mother, the correct start of the Complementary Food AC and the establishment of good habits that the family builds day by day.
With the program PEANUT - Tool-be's Food & Nutrition Education Program we guide you and teach you in an easy and fun way, all the bases to establish correct eating habits, which will be transmitted to your children and will last a lifetime .
If you are a pregnant or lactating mother or your baby is going to start his complementary feeding, we recommend these two chapters of the program, so that you can give your baby the best foundations.
- Includes 2 beautifully illustrated, easy-to-read color printed books for "The Ultimate Reading Experience"
Book 1 "For the whole family and the pregnant and lactating mother"
- Chewing, textures and family habits.
- How to know the nutritional status of children.
- The 5 basic nutrients and their function in the body.
- Understanding Nutritional Content Tables
- The rich and healthy dish of the family
- food groups
- How to get nutrients into the daily diet
- Nutri-plan or meal plan
- portion sizes
- Eating habits
- Nutrition of the pregnant and lactating mother
Book 2 "For the baby from 0 - 24 months"
- Newborn feeding Breastfeeding
- When to start giving foods other than milk
- How to prepare for the start of complementary feeding
- How to prevent choking and Heimlich Maneuver
- Complementary feeding methods
- How to start, what foods to give, when to introduce foods, how much the baby should eat
- Food sizes and consistency
- Role of caregivers in feeding
- Types of loss of appetite
- How to continue breastfeeding