The correct start of complementary feeding is determining your baby's future feeding habits.
With Book 2 of the Program PEANUT - Tool-be Food & Nutrition Program, We guide you and teach you in an easy and practical way, how to start complementary feeding for your baby and all the determining aspects in establishing good habits for life, following all the principles of perceptive feeding with the best of BLW and BLISS
Printed in color, easy to read and beautifully illustrated so you have "The Best Reading Experience"
- Newborn feeding
- When to start giving foods other than milk
- How to prepare for the start of complementary feeding
- How to prevent choking and Heimlich maneuver
- Complementary feeding methods
- How to start, what foods to give, when to introduce foods, how much the baby should eat
- Food consistency and sizes
- Role of caregivers in feeding
- Types of loss of appetite
- How to continue breastfeeding
The Food & Nutrition Book 2 - Babies 0-24 months is part of The Tool-be Guide Book.
Collect all the books that are part of this work in the folder available in this store.